I’m checking in this weekend to bring you a quick and fabulous masculine birthday card. I don’t know about you but it’s quick and easy to whip up a girly card but the masculine cards always set me back a bit. This one is super simple and quick with only a few supplies. Spoiler alert!!! If you are in my Tuesday night stamp class you will be seeing this card in the near future so I hope you like it.
Land to Sea
- Cut an 8.5 by 11 inch piece of pool party blue card stock in half lengthwise at 4.25 inches. Fold in half and score to form your card base.
- Place the top half of your card in the wood grain embossing folder side ways so the bottom of the card stock is not being embossed. Run through your Big Shot.
- Cut three 1.5 inch squares and stamp with Tip Top Taupe as shown using the From Land to Sea stamp set.
- Cut three 1.75 inch squares and mount your stamped pieces on them using dimensionals. Space them evenly on the left side of your card and adhere.
- Then stamp the sentiment from the Wetlands stamp set using Tip Top Taupe.
- Cut a piece of thick whisper white card stock to 4 in by 10.75 inches. Center and adhere to the inside of your card. Stamp the sentiment of your choosing and you are all done!
Enjoy the the rest of your weekend I know I will! If you get a chance to recreate this card please post pictures in the comments. I would love to see anything you create.