Hello everyone! My name is Renee Torres and I am an independent Stampin Up Consultant and I love what I do! I am going to use this blog to share Stampin Up products, tutorials and projects with my local classes and online friends. I host card making classes in Heber Springs, Arkansas and these are a few of the cards we will be making in my next class:
I am so happy that Stampin Up encourages CASEing. Copy and Share Everything because the lovely card on the right was originally created by Allison Okamitsu. I enjoy creating my own designs but this card was just to beautiful to not recreate it.
If you live in the Heber Springs area and would like to join us please message me at email@example.com for more information. If you would like to view any of the products used please check out my stampin up business site. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/wrensplace/
Card tutorial for the
“A little kindness goes a long way”
- Cut a sheet of bermuda bay 8.5 by 11 inch card stock in half. Fold and score.
- Using black stazon stamp the dictionary background stamp on the front of the card.
- Cut a sheet of crumb cake card stock 4 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches.
- Cut a sheet of Whisper White card stock 4 1/4 X 3 1/4.
- Stamp the whisper white with the typeset stamp in smokey slate using the stamp ma jig to line it up.
- Using the stamp ma jig stamp the sentiment on the bottom center of the typeset piece in island indigo.
- Adhere the typeset piece to the crumb cake mat.
- Use the curvy label punch to punch a bermuda bay label.
- Adhere the label to the upper third of the typeset mat.
- Using the dotted scalloped border punch cut a piece of pool party card stock and trim to 4 1/4 in. Then cut down the middle lengthwise.
- Adhere the punched border to the lower third of the curvy label.
- Cut a 4 inch piece of burlap ribbon and cut the binding off the edge. Pull threads on each side to make it look slightly ragged. Center the ribbon on the top of the border punch and adhere with three glue dots.
- Stamp a butterfly in pool party and punch using the elegant butterfly punch. Center on the burlap ribbon and adhere with a glue dot.